Do not be fooled by many companies that sell corporations.
- Beware of “sales” companies that sell you not necessarily what you need or what will benefit you. The vast majority of salespeople employed by these companies are commissioned salespeople. They are not certified public accountants (CPAs) or tax experts of any sort. Once you buy, you are on your own.
- Beware of companies that promise to set up your corporation for a very low fee. Most of these promises are “come-ons” that lead to an up-sell to more products you may not need. You may get the articles of incorporation but everything else is sold “a la carte.” In the end, you will pay more and not know what you bought and, more importantly, how it works.
Why we are different.
When you buy from Your Nevada Corporate Solutions, we include everything you need to get started in business with your new corporation. Plus we take the time to explain it to you so that you have a full understanding of what you bought, why you bought it and how it works. You also will be advised by a Certified Public Accountant who is up-to-date on the latest IRS guidelines, federal and state tax laws, and can suggest key tax and accounting strategies for your entity.
Our Corporation Package includes the following comprehensive services:
- Assistance in selecting the appropriate type of entity
- Assistance in name selection across different states
- Assistance in determining who should own the company
- Assistance in determining how the corporation should be taxed by the IRS
- Assistance with sub-chapter ‘S’ election filing with IRS for sub ‘S’ status for your corporation
- Filing of the Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization
- Filing of Initial List of Officers
- Filing of Nevada State Business License
- Filing for Employer Identification Number
- Coordination of corporate record book, stock certificates and corporate seal. More importantly, we include a CD with pre-printed, formatted corporate minutes and resolutions.
- Establishing a Nevada-based bank account with a nationwide bank
- Set up of payroll with a nationwide company
- Provide QuickBooks starter software
- Representation as your resident agent for the first year
Call for Current Pricing!
Optional services that are offered at an extra charge:
- Tax preparation and consulting
- Mail forwarding
- Nominee service
- Virtual office space and phone numbers with Nevada area code
- Foreign filing of corporation/organization in other states
- For Nevada residents, county licensing fees
- Expedited State of Nevada filing services